At the James H. Hunt Funeral Home we are committed to providing reasonably priced superior end-of-life memorial, funeral, and cremation services to all of our families. We come from a heritage of excellence and strive to ensure that all interactions and communications with our clients are done with compassion, honesty, dignity, and respect. We view our work with families as a sacred trust, and make every effort to meet the needs of our clients with different religious beliefs, varying economic ability, and all races.
We strive to be the best, and our trademark funeral and memorial services are proof that we deliver exceptionally beautiful ceremonies. All of our ceremonies include (without extra charge):
- 8x10 Photos in Ornate Frames of the deceased and other family and friends that are assembled on pedestals of varying heights around the casket (or cremation memorial table). Flowers in baskets and vases are arranged on the pedestals beside the photos. We will also artfully place special keepsakes of the deceased on pedestals as well.
- A Life Throw Which is Displayed at the Ceremony - a one of a kind work of art (3’x4.5’) designed around the images and symbols that represent the most cherished beliefs, values and accomplishments in your loved one's life. This one of a kind work of art begins with a quality photo and personal information about the deceased. Then your loved one’s life is recreated in a fabulous original display of location art, memories, images, logos and text. The throw is given as a gift to the family after the completion of the service.
- Custom Embroidered Casket Panel – the panel inside the open lid of the casket is custom embroidered with a design that represents the hobbies, affiliations, and pastimes of the deceased. Your loved one’s name, date of birth/death, military ranking or other personal message can be included on the panel.
Listed below are some of our popular fee based services and merchandise (click here to view our price list for costs):
- Live Funeral Service Webcasting – we offer live webcasting of funeral ceremonies if funeral services takes place in our funeral home. The service may be viewed LIVE on our website. The broadcast will be available for viewing on our website for 90 days after the service for those individuals who were unable to watch the live broadcast. We can also record funeral services that take place in churches or other suitable facilities, and have the recorded service available for viewing on our website for 90 days after the service.
- Custom Casket Photo Panel – A custom casket photo panel adds a touch of elegance to your loved one's service. The panel usually includes images of the deceased and close family members in a beautiful blended collage. The panel may be removed from the lid of the casket after the completion of the service and given to the family to frame and keep as a memento of the deceased.
- Tribute Videos – Transform your loved one’s photographs into a beautiful video custom made just for you and complete with soft synchronized music.
- Dove Releases – Ceremonial white dove releases are becoming a popular sight at cemetery interments. These beautiful white doves usher in a sense of peace when released at memorials.